2019 Stealth Package Image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Z

Reaction score
I think the red stitching was on my F150 since 2013, this is not something new. It does add a good contrast especially with the black interior IMO. Now I wish the 2018 had a stealth edition so I don't have to black out the remaining chrome around the car... if the new headlight is also darker, here goes another new pair of headlights for me to convert.....damn you ford!

Tampa Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heck if I was buying an expedition this year I would spend a few extra dollars for the steath.... I would spend extra $s for the interior alone, as it looks good in person... and because I like ruby red that would be my color.... to keep the c pillar conversation going, I would only black out the c pillar if I was going to black out the roof also.. if you back out the c pillar the roof looks like it is floating, not a look I care for.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Ford is using the Expedition as its whipping boy in a fit of a tantrum while they're clearly undergoing a dramatic identity crisis?

The red stitch is an SRT line signature, so they'll likely get sued by Chrysler.

There's just so dang much design clash in the stealth its unreal. Reminds me of a person who goes to autozone with a brand new 70k+ car and loads up on decals and adhesive stylings and think "wow this thing is sweeeeet!".

Ford Expedition Ricer edition is more fitting.

I mean let's be real....

They freaking put our twin turbo V6 in the Ford GT, far from being a supercar as its self proclaimed.
We’ve officially reached Jski level trolling with this.... pack it up guys, we’re done here.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
You are clueless. l
LOL

You're right, and none of the remaining speed enthusiast scene understands or respects the GT power plant.

Great platform, lack luster V6. I'd take a boosted I4 in an EVO over a GT TT V6.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Please outline where trolling occurred?

I prefer specifics, not just a bunch of "becauses".
1. A law suite based on red stitching. This is ridiculous as several makes use red stitching and it’s been used way before the SRT got it.
2. The Ford GT isn’t a super car. Not sure what qualifications you use for determining a super car but as far as I am aware in the auto world there are a few requirements: a) be a limited production b) high end performance and above average design of performance parts c) expensive beyond a majority of people’s acquisition.... also, add the fact that it has racing pedigree with a victory at Le Mans.
3. The statement about there being ‘so dang much design clash’ is an opinion which you then assume anyone who may like the actual design must have poor auto zone taste. This alone is an inflammatory remark and, as such, a hallmark of trolling behavior.
4. ‘Ricer edition’. Are you 12 years old or just racist?

And to add from another comment you made: you’d take a boosted EVO over a Ford GT... this is just icing on an idiot troll cake.

Flexpy19

Reaction score
A surprising amount of haters on this forum masquerading as helpful critics who are just providing “unbiased” opinions of the 4th gen Expy to counterbalance Ford kool-aid drinkers. As a potential purchaser I do enjoy hearing legit issues that can inform me as I make a decision, but when it quickly devolves it would be better to have those posters head on over to their beloved Jeep or Dodge forums.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're right, and none of the remaining speed enthusiast scene understands or respects the GT power plant.

Great platform, lack luster V6. I'd take a boosted I4 in an EVO over a GT TT V6.
Speed enthusiast scene!!! LoL. You mean ignorant online fans that will never be able to purchase a $500,000 vehicle? Because if you were a true enthusiast, you would know it has received resoundingly positive feedback from the professionals, critics, etc it is a bonafide supercar. Numbers to prove it. And a Lemans wins. Ferrari is also going to all small displacement twin turbo engines. Get used to it

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
1. A law suite based on red stitching. This is ridiculous as several makes use red stitching and it’s been used way before the SRT got it.
2. The Ford GT isn’t a super car. Not sure what qualifications you use for determining a super car but as far as I am aware in the auto world there are a few requirements: a) be a limited production b) high end performance and above average design of performance parts c) expensive beyond a majority of people’s acquisition.... also, add the fact that it has racing pedigree with a victory at Le Mans.
3. The statement about there being ‘so dang much design clash’ is an opinion which you then assume anyone who may like the actual design must have poor auto zone taste. This alone is an inflammatory remark and, as such, a hallmark of trolling behavior.
4. ‘Ricer edition’. Are you 12 years old or just racist?

And to add from another comment you made: you’d take a boosted EVO over a Ford GT... this is just icing on an idiot troll cake.

So let me get this straight.

You got your feelings hurt for absolutely no reason, and yet missed the point of the post....

"Ford is using the Expedition as its whipping boy in a fit of a tantrum while they're clearly undergoing a dramatic identity crisis?"

The GT is only a Supercar because Ford calls it one. The LeMans soul was not built in the new GT, just an exclusivity factor that Ford chooses who will drive them based on the exposure it'll gain Ford and forces the purchaser to sign a contract to not sell. Grade A publicity stunt for a brand struggling to survive and has been losing value the past 5yrs....

Screenshot-20181124-090814-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Like I said the stealth is what every XLT aspires to be! The clashing designs on it will sell to some buyers yes, and Ford trying to keep up with the times. They just did it horribly compared to how Chevy or Dodge/Ram did it.

The stealth is the best family sized serving of Rice money can buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.