2019 Stealth Package Image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
$75,000 for a run of the mill Limited......

Honestly, it's not even at that level in my opinion.

Infiniti tried a green color like that as well and it was not a desired selection for the target market and almost instantly discontinued.

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's not such a bad thing.

If potential customers let them sit on the lot long enough, someone who doesn't dislike that color (or it wouldn't be one of their regularly preferred hue) will stand to get a smokin' hot deal on a new unit.

Flexpy19

Reaction score
I may be in the minority but I think the green looks great in person, very “truck-like.”

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
That's not such a bad thing.

If potential customers let them sit on the lot long enough, someone who doesn't dislike that color (or it wouldn't be one of their regularly preferred hue) will stand to get a smokin' hot deal on a new unit.

Agreed!

The hunter green metallic color was a major success for the f150 years ago.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Ford is using the Expedition as its whipping boy in a fit of a tantrum while they're clearly undergoing a dramatic identity crisis?

The red stitch is an SRT line signature, so they'll likely get sued by Chrysler.

There's just so dang much design clash in the stealth its unreal. Reminds me of a person who goes to autozone with a brand new 70k+ car and loads up on decals and adhesive stylings and think "wow this thing is sweeeeet!".

Ford Expedition Ricer edition is more fitting.

I mean let's be real....

They freaking put our twin turbo V6 in the Ford GT, far from being a supercar as its self proclaimed.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the red stitching, the exterior is a bit meh for me, don't like it, don't dislike it. Maybe the right color would make it pop a bit more like a metallic black tri coat with a big flake base. But otherwise I'm not seeing anything that screams I want! But I think the Navigator gray blue color is pretty so who am I to comment. I do like the Navi wheels and am curious what they would look like on an expedition

Sorry wandered off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.