2020 Explorer Commercial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hold my beer!

Watching LSU vs Texas and just saw the new explorer for the first time. Ford did a good job on the look.

That is all...

OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What happened to the Aggies Aggiegrad? That was a turd of a game.

Put regular gas in the Expedition today. Alright back on topic. Lol

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What happened to the Aggies Aggiegrad? That was a turd of a game.

Put regular gas in the Expedition today. Alright back on topic. Lol

It WAS a turd of a game. I had hope after we held them scoreless in the first quarter and scored first...but then they took that hope outside and beat it with a hose. Turnovers, poor red zone performance, Mond can’t really throw, etc etc. Oh well. At least the Longhorns lost, that always makes it better...and they didn’t even cover! Ha!

OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha and all true. I only caught the back half of the Aggie game. Was playing some golf today. Let me know if you ever need home game Aggie tickets. We have 12. First deck. Club. Top deck.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha and all true. I only caught the back half of the Aggie game. Was playing some golf today. Let me know if you ever need home game Aggie tickets. We have 12. First deck. Club. Top deck.

I may take you up on that some time. We’re going to the Miss St game this year but that’s the only one we were able to make work with kids’ soccer and all the other crap we have going on.

BTHO Lamar (Lamar!?)