2020 KING RANCH model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Of you ordered before the end of july, you wouldn't have known as the kr model was announced on the order guide July 25th

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, I'm new here so going through all the old threads to learn about my '19 Limited that is on its way, but I'm positive when I was sitting with the manager at the dealership and we were figuring if I should get the 2019 or order a 2020, we were looking through all the order options and I'm sure I saw a King Ranch option. This may be old news, as I said, just reading through all the older posts.

Here ya go! And congrats on your new ride! Hopefully you love it as much as we do (well, most of us anyway).

2020 King Ranch
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ing-Ranch.41171/&share_type=t&link_source=app

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You did see that option. It was announced a couple weeks back.

Thanks, I guess the Canadian Ford site and US Ford site are different, ours still shows 2019 specs/ options, only way I saw the 2020 was dealer and I were trying to figure out if I should just order a 2020, and what pricing would be since they had Employee Pricing on. Part of me wanted to wait, but didn't see too many big differences (since we wanted the Stealth pkg)