2020 XLT Audio Upgrade Questions…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chagan02

Reaction score
Hello all. This is the first Expedition we’ve owned and so far we love it. We have 2020 XLT with the base 6 speaker audio system. I have a few questions regarding upgrading.

1. I can’t find any custom sub enclosure options outside of the JL StealthBox. I already have a few JL subs that I can use, either a 10”
Or 12”. What does everyone do for sub enclosures? Did I miss something?

2. As for the amp install, any pointers on where to put a remote signal? Fuse box PIN number by chance?

3. Also on amp, where do most people grab a line level output for a LOC? Can I get one somewhere not behind the radio?

4. Speakers. I’ve had good luck with Focal on a stock headunit. Very efficient. Anyone else have any suggestions? Would prefer not to install a second amp.

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

chagan02

Reaction score
Think I have a solution for sub enclosure.

Can anyone point me to the best location to pick up the remote signal AND the line level signal? Does the base system have a speaker in the cargo area?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett