2022 Expedition SPP Wheel Color Opinion Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What size 3M roll did you get? 1" width?
I keep trying to book someone but don't ha e the time to drop of the vehicle etc. Would be easier to do myself in the driveway.
I got the 2 inch roll x 50 feet on Amazon and some 3M knifeless tape. I also really recommend the gloves.

2 inches x 50 Feet 3M 1080 2080... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N6XHN3F?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

3M KTS-DL1 Design Line Knifeless... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJJ3SG2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Vinyl Wrap Gloves for car.... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09436LXTL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you plan to also do the C pillar?
I did the chrome strip completely, from the nose around the tail. I had to look up what the C pillar was, haha. I'm assuming that's what you meant? The strip along the bottom of the C pillar?

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the chrome strip completely, from the nose around the tail. I had to look up what the C pillar was, haha. I'm assuming that's what you meant? The strip along the bottom of the C pillar?
I think he was asking did you black out the C pillar between the back door and back window to match the color of the black between the front and back doors. I think it would cause the roof to 'float' with such a color discrepancy, only would black it out if you covered the roof in film too personally.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think he was asking did you black out the C pillar between the back door and back window to match the color of the black between the front and back doors. I think it would cause the roof to 'float' with such a color discrepancy, only would black it out if you covered the roof in film too personally.
Yeah I didn't do the pillar. I like it matching the rest of the dark matter color for me.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it looks quite nice. It's how Lincoln Navigator looks. There are several threads with pictures on here showing what it looks like as well.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, my buddies friend owns a wheel shop and is going to powder coat the black wheels that came on my SPP, i hate the chrome rim, it needs to go. Should I go all black, or go anti matter grey to match the body color?
Did you get it back yet? I've been anxiously awaiting the pics!

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score