2022 Expedition Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not true. Close family members get A Plan. Extended family members and friends and neighbors are eligible for X Plan:
  • Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee such as an extended family member (other than those identified as "immediate family members" referenced under Program Descriptions and Eligibility – AZ-Plan), friend or neighbor.
Balthisar is correct, I have been doing it for years with my friend that worked for Ford. Even Ford retirees get 2 X plans to give out per year. Your buddy fills out an online form with your name, addy, etc and you get an X-plan # which you give the dealer.
The X and A Plan prices are listed at the bottom of the dealer invoice document. With X-plan you are also entitled to any deals or rebates in effect at the time of your purchase.

Couple other things to know. Ford shareholders of 100 shares or more held for at least 6 months are entitled to X Plan pricing (see below) and when you buy with X-Plan you give up certain consumer rights, such as lemon law.

Ford Motor Company offers the “Friends and Neighbors” pricing discount to our qualifying shareholders. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "sport tuned suspension " actually is on the 304a Performance Stealth Package? I'm toying with the idea of trading my '20 in and not sure if I will jump from regular 303a stealth to the 304a.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Either firmer springs, dampers, or thicker roll bars to make the suspension former I assume.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "sport tuned suspension " actually is on the 304a Performance Stealth Package? I'm toying with the idea of trading my '20 in and not sure if I will jump from regular 303a stealth to the 304a.
here’s to hoping it is more than stiffer springs and .5 inch height drop. Lol

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI to anyone thinking of ordering - I got an xplan quote in early Nov and when I went to order this week, Price Code had gone from 215 to 220, adding $500 to MSRP. I had no idea Ford would adjust pricing this early on - wish I had ordered earlier. $500 is $500, even on an $80k vehicle.
Curious what you paid with the X plan compared to MSRP?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I gave up lol. The 22 f150 just came up and you can buy them ay dealers now.

mlogan

Reaction score
Curious what you paid with the X plan compared to MSRP?
Xplan was about $3500 under msrp for my Platinum with eLSD and HD tow. MSRP went up $500 from my quote in Nov to when I bit on 12/23.
Also able to use the $3500 mail offer many of us received.
Still seems like a lot of $$.