2022 Important Safety Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So got this letter with big red letters "Danger Will Robinson Important Safety Recall"

Then I open it and its not a recall but they forgot the addendum in the manual for how to operate the Headrests in rear seats.

Like weather maps in summer used to be normal colors now with the SAME temps they are Fire Red Lava Doom and Gloom the world is melting.

Seems everything today is sensationalized and danger.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Received mine the other day as well. If you don't know how the headrests work and somehow installed them wrong and they came out during a crash it could very well snap your neck injuring or killing you. So it is safety related. Now every car has had headrests like that for a while so odds are most people know how to use them. It only takes one to get them sued.

OP
OP
LazSlate

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Received mine the other day as well. If you don't know how the headrests work and somehow installed them wrong and they came out during a crash it could very well snap your neck injuring or killing you. So it is safety related. Now every car has had headrests like that for a while so odds are most people know how to use them. It only takes one to get them sued.
I get it. I would 100% do the same as Ford did. But it shows you where we are as a society when every company has to put "Caution Hot Liquid" on the cup of coffee you just got.

bwhite8889

Reaction score
I made a Tom-Burgundy-cannonball style announcement to my wife and kids that I received an urgent letter from Ford about a life and death safety recall on our vehicle.

I then proceeded to read the very boring addendum before they one by one walked out of the room. #dadjokes.

fomoco1964

Reaction score
It’s nice that they included that you can bring your truck into the service department to have them help you with the placement of the included instruction sheet. I made my appointment at the dealer to get it installed on my truck.

“Hi, I’m here to get help installing my instruction sheet in my glove box”

My wife said she would give me a thousand bucks to do it.