2022 Low power mode showing on main display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aledet

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first post but my fourth Expedition. My husband and I custom ordered a 2022 Limited Stealth 4x4. I’m not sure if this is something new, normal or existing since I picked it up in September. When I turn the vehicle in the main display shows in the top left corner “low power mode on” and then shows “all outlets off”. I don’t have anything plugged in other than two iPhone cords in the front by the charging pad. Has anyone else had this issue or is it even an issue?

winksskazam

Reaction score
I have the same warning, it doesn’t seem to be disabling anything. I have a DTC that the Active Air Dam (AAD) has lost communication with the PCM. I brought it to Ford and they said they repair a severed wire and fixed it. It did not fix it, still have the DTC. Before I cleaned out and sealed/waterproofed the AAD in the actuator plug that also controls the Active Grille Shutters, I continuously got Battery Monitoring System (BMS) warnings to service the charging system. It may be related to this “Low Power Mode” since the two systems both use And ride of the same LIN communication protocol.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get the same thing in my 2022 but not all the time. And I'm not sure if the power outlet in the back is off at the time or not.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been getting this quite a bit, also.. Searched to see if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

OP
OP
aledet

aledet

Reaction score
It’s been at the dealership for a week now for this and a few other minor issues and they still can’t figure out what is causing this.