2022 Order Bank Closing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

austinrb1

Reaction score
2022 Expedition and Ranger order bank will close FRIDAY 4/29/22

That is 7 models that will be closed before MAY 2022

Super Duty
Maverick
Range
Expedition
Bronco
Mach E
Transit

Also, Explorers are supposed to be on the no buy list due to recalls.

Last edited:

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any expectation that the MY23 order banks will open earlier? I'm assuming no and that they are just trying to prevent an excess of unfulfilled orders from occurring.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any expectation that the MY23 order banks will open earlier? I'm assuming no and that they are just trying to prevent an excess of unfulfilled orders from occurring.
Per the Blue Oval site:

06/15/2022 - 2023 MY Order Bank Open Date

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Per the Blue Oval site:

06/15/2022 - 2023 MY Order Bank

I suspect that Unscheduled Order bank for 2023 will not open early, and I wouldn't be surprised that Ford will open the Order Bank later than 6/15/2022.

From what I understand, there will be very little, if any, changes for 2023. If you are in the queue for a 2022, I would stay the course. MY2023 promises to be as much of a "s_it show" as the 2022 Model year. The 2023's are bound to be more expensive (base, options, and destination). Ford will still have supply constraints well into next year.

ashleef89

Reaction score
I just ordered on the 19th of this month, is there a certain date that they'll just push the 22's to 23's if they aren't able to fulfill the order in time? I figured it would be around October before I'd maybe receive my Expedition, but after reading a few threads I'm wondering if it'll be next year now.

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered on the 19th of this month, is there a certain date that they'll just push the 22's to 23's if they aren't able to fulfill the order in time? I figured it would be around October before I'd maybe receive my Expedition, but after reading a few threads I'm wondering if it'll be next year now.
MY cutover is planned for mid September at the moment. Order banks currently expected to open mid-june, I'd suggest converting your order if still unscheduled then or order another if the dealer will let you. The F250 folks have had a cluster rolling over to new MY's from what I have read, Ford didn't reserve MY21 unscheduled orders spots at the front of the line for the MY22 which has led to further delays for some folks.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope they add head up display in 2023.. it a must for this day an age..
they will...then make it late availability or no Chips available, so back to 2022 model dashboard - option delete!;)

Sarcasm^. Don't know if that is planned but certainly would be great if they did

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as I know, cooled sec row seats are to be added. Idk about anything else, but I'll bring it up to the bof community

3rd Expyowner123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Talk to a windshield glass shop on heads up display. I’ve heard the cost of HUD windshields are significantly more expensive to replace.