2022 Stealth with weird sound system issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The other day when I got into the vehicle there was fairly loud "boom" noise. I looked around and could see nothing wrong. After driving a bit I turned up the radio to find out there was no sound at all. I tried pushing the "talk" button on the steering wheel and again there was no sound, but the call actually went through.

I called the dealer and made an appointment for a fix.

Today the sound system is working just fine! Crazy!

Has anyone else ever heard of an issue like that?

Issue number 2 with the sound system. Several times I've been listening to the radio and all of a sudden all of the sound is coming from the speaker on the left side only. The sound is not balanced between all the speakers. The next time I used the vehicle the sound system was fine. Has anyone ever heard of THAT happening before?

Other than that, I love the vehicle.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had two audio issues. I had the loud pop and then no audio. And I had the screeching noise that wouldn’t turn off. I made and appointment and they did the radio flash update but they said that only works about 50% of the time. If that doesn’t work they have to replace something with the amplifier. That was back in July and I haven’t had any issues since, and it was only those two times.

But man the first time I thought the pop blew out the speakers.

OP
OP
H

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone else have this popping noise issue? My sound system is still working, but I wouldn't be surprised if this issue returns.