2nd gen limited running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
time to pimp my ride! im trying to finally go all white! first things first need to get ahold of some paintable limited (oem) running boards to paint white so hit me up!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the difference between limited and EB running boards

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
limited is paintable plastic...like the rest of the truck and the regular EB is black or tan steps...not favorable for painting...but can be done...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever consider removing them and going with an nfab street bar

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
limited is paintable plastic...like the rest of the truck and the regular EB is black or tan steps...not favorable for painting...but can be done...

Ok I see. That actually sounds pretty slick. Post pics when you get it done. I think i want to save up and put power navigatorrunning boards on mine.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think i can see those in my future when i get a new paint job...

solisimo, i've thought about taking them off...but i like them...plus my wife uses them so i'd have a lot of explaining to do...i actually prefer a truck to have them vs not...

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is what im looking for

InternetPics3-8-10184.jpg

i checked out the harley and they look good but are they electric?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think i can see those in my future when i get a new paint job...

solisimo, i've thought about taking them off...but i like them...plus my wife uses them so i'd have a lot of explaining to do...i actually prefer a truck to have them vs not...

You could go with a custom setup like what my wife's H3 has. It has Rocker protection made from round tubing bolted to the frame and there are steps that bolt on to the rocker protecetion so you can get in and out and then unbolt the when you want to go off-roading so you dont bend them and more clearence.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i street ride only...think i'm going to jock mootoo's idea with the limited boards...PTM when i get new paint...entire truck estate green...or some type of 2-tone