2nd row perforated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igneous

Reaction score
Have an '08 Limited and wonder if the heated/cooled seats are also on the middle row, since they are perforated also. I know there's blowers under the front seats, but how are the middle row cooled/heated?

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not in the 08, the option for the second row came along, I believe in the '11 model. Probably could be retro fitted if its a must have.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started in 09' so you ( me ) just missed it.

Also the 2nd row is only heated not cooled.

Matt

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dib52 it's funny you mention that because I just came across an old article the other day that mentioned that Navigators built after 12/8/07 can be retrofitted with SYNC as long as they had NAV and RSE. My Expy meets those requirements ( other than not being a Navigator ) and I'm wondering if it can be done. It says its total intergrated and seemless using the existing steering wheel controls and microphone. Check it out.

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/2008-Lincoln-Navigator-SYNC.html

Matt

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting article...if anyone can get to the bottom of it, you're nominated! Doesn't matter much for me as mine was an Sept build 07 and didn't have NAV. Regardless, I traded her away last month and now I have it all on the new Focus Titanium, MyFordTouch, Sync, Nav, etc. Amazing how a $25k compact comes packed with all the technology and the $40+k Expys back then didn't get it even thought the technology was there. Always seemed strange to me.

OP
OP
igneous

igneous

Reaction score
Thanks for info. Ford knows those buying Expy or Nav can prolly afford upgrades, while a student or limited budget buyer will lean toward getting all included tech pkg discounted on the Focus or Fusion. I rem how cool it was when cassette decks were a new option ;^)