3" body lift and 3" coil spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exp099

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just order a 3" body lift and a 3" rear Coil spacer.. Im thinking about doing it myself just wondering if this was hard to install since i have no expierence this will be my first lift on my 99 Expy Xlt.. Ipost some pictures on how it went before and after!!

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are you doing witht the front? TT or Keys If the body lift is from PA then it comes with good instructions. follow them!! Just need to lube up the old rusted bolts. The front two mounts the bolts broke on mine,but no other problems. AS for the rear coil spacers there pretty easy to install. Put the frame up on jacks lower the diff and pull out the springs then insert spacer at the top and replace coil spring. lower jack = higher Expy :flamingdevil:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah they aren't too bad... just clean the undercarriage well although you will still eat dirt during the process and spray the bolts with PBblast a few times a day for a few days before you do it.... and torches for heating bolts helps if you can get one...

OP
OP
Exp099

Exp099

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are you doing witht the front? TT or Keys If the body lift is from PA then it comes with good instructions. follow them!! Just need to lube up the old rusted bolts. The front two mounts the bolts broke on mine,but no other problems. AS for the rear coil spacers there pretty easy to install. Put the frame up on jacks lower the diff and pull out the springs then insert spacer at the top and replace coil spring. lower jack = higher Expy :flamingdevil:

Yeah im thinking to crank up the torsion bars.. also the body lift is from PA does the instruction have pictures the f150 do.. Oh god how do i lower the differential just unbolt the shocks sory??

OP
OP
Exp099

Exp099

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah they aren't too bad... just clean the undercarriage well although you will still eat dirt during the process and spray the bolts with PBblast a few times a day for a few days before you do it.... and torches for heating bolts helps if you can get one...

Alrte walnuts thanks for the adcive.. So if iheat the bolts its easier and the wont break off right.. il just stick with pBblast

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes there is pictures, and I don't remember taking the shocks off but you might have to undo one end of the shocks. My spacers came with instructions from Daystar.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heat will allow the bolts to come free if you can not get them with PBblaster... it causes the threads to expand and that will allow you to turn the bolts... just be careful if the come out cuz they will be hot.... ask me how I know...lol

OP
OP
Exp099

Exp099

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes there is pictures, and I don't remember taking the shocks off but you might have to undo one end of the shocks. My spacers came with instructions from Daystar.

alrite.. Na ididnt order fr0m daystar il see if they came with instructions!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition