3" spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want to get some lift when i get new shocks but my rear is sagging already has anyone used the 3" spacers or should i just go with the 2" spacers and is there any spacer kits with shocks that you guys know?

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want to get some lift when i get new shocks but my rear is sagging already has anyone used the 3" spacers or should i just go with the 2" spacers and is there any spacer kits with shocks that you guys know?

Just search for your spacers on Ebay. You will probably only get about 2" of lift out of your stock torsion bars, I got about 2.5" with my aftermarket keys. So if your already bulldoggin' I would go with the 3" spacers.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
either way 2 or 3 would work... I know people have used either but it is your preference... I have 2" spacers along with all my other lifts and cant complain

OP
OP
T

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well the thing is she is saggin a little in the rear and i was going to try to get new keyswhen i get it to

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no need for new keys. you get the same amount of lift out of the stock keys. and im going wtih 2" spacers when i get the $$ to do so.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no need for new keys. you get the same amount of lift out of the stock keys. and im going wtih 2" spacers when i get the $$ to do so.

I didn't. I had my keys cranked up all the way to the max and couldn't get it level enough with the rear. But the aftermarket keys I got gave me about an extra inch. (they aren't cranked all the way up)