304a B&O audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taylor910

Reaction score
How do you like the 15" screen instead of physical knobs for things like A/C, stereo, etc.?
answered your question in a new thread
@taylor910 You really should start a thread about it. I think you're the first one on this forum to actually be in possession of a 2022. We need to hear all about it lol.
thanks I did create a thread based on your recommendation.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We need a write up on your kr. There's a person owns a 22 nav in bof who hasn't written on theirs either. Dang our forum friends be selfish lol

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had my 2022 expedition with unleashed for 1 week. I like the sound, clean and can get loud without distorting. My only knock is the bass is weak. Coming from a 2019 Ram 1500 that had good low end sound. Could be because the cab is a lot larger in the expy.
Have you been in or owned a 18-21expy at all to note the difference btw the two systems?

I remember testing a ram with the harmon which sounded phenomenal, as well as a wagoneer with the Macintosh, though I thought the macs lows sounded gritty and choppy at times. Did u like the hk over b&o, are you rate them the same?