35% tint pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JNT1

Reaction score
35% tint pictures needed

I'm looking to tint my front side windows soon. Does anyone have pictures of an 03-06 Expedition with 35% tint on the front 2 windows?

Joe

Last edited:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have mine tinted but i think mine are 15-20%. Not exactly sure. Have to find the paperwork.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking to tint my front side windows soon. Does anyone have pictures of an 03-06 Expedition with 35% tint on the front 2 windows?

Joe

Joe, check out my gallery. My expy is a 3rd Gen but it will give you an idea of what 35% looks on the front windows.

Matt

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if u want to match rear u need to go 20%...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

OP
OP
J

JNT1

Reaction score
I think if u want to match rear u need to go 20%...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

Yeah that's what I've read to and what the tine shop told me. I like the idea of them matching but want to make sure I still have good night visibility out of those 2 windows.

Joe

OP
OP
J

JNT1

Reaction score
Joe, check out my gallery. My expy is a 3rd Gen but it will give you an idea of what 35% looks on the front windows.

Matt

Thanks Matt those pictures helped. That is a sweet truck you have. Love the all black look.

Joe

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Joe - I see you live in Virginia as do I. Our state has a limit of 50%. It used to be that inspection stations would enforce it but now the cops have "tint testers" with them and they can pull you if suspect. I believe it's rare, but if that one time they decide to.....I have 50% on my '11 Expy and it does make some difference. It works together with the darker tint in the rear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1