4TH GEN PRODUCTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That was from our first run of the bumpers.... the next revision coming soon will accommodate the sensors.

That would be nice to keep the sensors and a way to get pulled out if stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Alright guys just for we're running a sale on suspension, baja forged bumpers, and wheels. 5% off and 10% off orders over 5K !!! next week the sensor adaptor kits will be out for purchase!!! Promo Code summer5 and summer10

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright guys just for we're running a sale on the baja forged bumpers 5% off and next week the sensor adaptor kits will be out for purchase!!!

So the sensor kits will be extra?

So price total for the front bar with Sensors with 5% would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmm...I'm a "buy once, cry once" kinda guy, but when I look at the difference between the "lift kits" that are really just a strut spacer ...and the full-blown shock packages (with different A-arm), I have to ask myself what my needs really are. I typically only need extra ground clearance like once a year (hunting), and it would be cheaper to leave my Expy stock and drag an old Toyota or otherwise lifted 1/2-ton pickup with me to the boonies (when hunting). I'd love to outfit my Expy with all of these products, but holy heck...I've already got $63K into the whip ...I can't imagine spending another $6-$10K to put all these products on there. IDK...maybe once I've reached the warranty expiration and near payoff, I'll consider it.

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Hmmm...I'm a "buy once, cry once" kinda guy, but when I look at the difference between the "lift kits" that are really just a strut spacer ...and the full-blown shock packages (with different A-arm), I have to ask myself what my needs really are. I typically only need extra ground clearance like once a year (hunting), and it would be cheaper to leave my Expy stock and drag an old Toyota or otherwise lifted 1/2-ton pickup with me to the boonies (when hunting). I'd love to outfit my Expy with all of these products, but holy heck...I've already got $63K into the whip ...I can't imagine spending another $6-$10K to put all these products on there. IDK...maybe once I've reached the warranty expiration and near payoff, I'll consider it.

Add a exhaust and pedal commander and get some more smiles out of it....

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Add a exhaust and pedal commander and get some more smiles out of it....

If I sold a toy (probably the Harley), I could really go "balls to the walls" with this new Expy of mine. But that probably ain't happenin'. I get my need for speed outta my well-tuned v-twin. :) Absolutely ...some day, my rig will have this lift, bumper, and other mods. I just hope they're still available by the time I'm ready to do it (5-6 years from now). :happy107:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the sensor kits will be extra?

So price total for the front bar with Sensors with 5% would be?

Any answers for the this...