4TH GEN PRODUCTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
$1202 with the sensor kit

The product looks AMAZING, but that is Expensive. I am one for you get what you pay for, and pay for quality American products, but seems extreme.

Extra for the Sensor kit too. For something that is on 90% of the Expeditions out there.

5% saves less than $100, so still makes it pretty pricey.

Really want at least the front bumper because of how low the stock one is, but can’t justify at this price.

Thanks for supporting the platform though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
The product looks AMAZING, but that is Expensive. I am one for you get what you pay for, and pay for quality American products, but seems extreme.

Extra for the Sensor kit too. For something that is on 90% of the Expeditions out there.

5% saves less than $100, so still makes it pretty pricey.

Really want at least the front bumper because of how low the stock one is, but can’t justify at this price.

Thanks for supporting the platform though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I totally understand what you mean.... Till we can start mass manufacturing costs are going to be on the higher end.

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I totally understand what you mean.... Till we can start mass manufacturing costs are going to be on the higher end.

The prices seem alarming; however, when you consider that a full-bodied bumper for a pickup regularly runs $1800+ (and as high as $3500)...you're prices are pretty dang close (on bumpers). Hopefully you can make some of these parts a little more price competitive, but as I said earlier, I'm "buy once, cry once" and it seem like y'all are hitting home-runs with your designs. I'd love to see the suspension products become a LOT more competitively priced, but $5K lift kits are certainly the norm as well. The LAST thing I want to see is these products being mass produced in another country to bring the prices down though. Stick with 'Made in the USA' and I am absolutely a future buyer. After researching your offerings, my initial plan is to keep my whip stock until she's read for (bigger) tires and I'd much rather spend the dough on the right lift than the Traxx / Ready-Lift shock/strut spacers.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am surprised so many are freaked out about the pricing. The fender flares are crazy and we can only hope bushwaker makes a good looking set. But everything else seems on par. It’s not a $5K lift kit. The ReadyLift is a lift kit. The Icon is a suspension system. If you ever get the chance to ride in a Carli or Icon Superduty VS stock or a cheap “lift kit” like Tuff Country. You will instantly know why you will spend the extra money. $1200.00 for the front bumper? Can’t get a local fab guy to build and powder coat one for that. Even if he says he can he will be back asking for more money and have your car forever. But we do need to see the sensor brackets, where they move to and how much more for the light tabbed one. And the tow point. Looked at the sight and I couldn’t find any new pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@LGE_CTS_motors
Loki makes a good point in # of trucks without the sensors. I'd build them into the price and if you really want to make them optional give the option to remove not the other way around.

@LokiWolf
I have to disagree that $1200 is too much for a bumper. This one is low profile so you don't get to see as much of the work that goes into it, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. That is a smoking deal compared to anything with the raptor tax... There are a few shops that are now big enough to mass produce a super simple design for less but most options are more. Often double this price.

Edit, @Fozzy beat me to the punch...

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry. That is $1200 with the 5% discount.

I was hoping for a little more off. Honestly if it was less than $1000 I would probably bite the bullet.

They introduced it, then people questioned the no sensor line, were told that was a mistype, then hey it’s extra for the sensors relocation. Oh, and hey, here is a 5% discount, that doesn’t even appear to cover the price difference for the sensor relocation.

I like it. I want it. Mine won’t be off road much, but I HATE how low the factory one is. I thought this would be perfect, because of the integrated skid plate too.

I hope people buy it and support the US built awesome looking product, just probably won’t be me at that price point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire