4x4 emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 4x4 emblems are generally kept from higher-end vehicles, as they are more associated with work trucks and fool-hardy low-buck recreation. Might be demeaning to the polo crowd.

Same reason the Expedition doesn’t have the two “5.4 Triton” badges that the same vintage F-150 has. Less busy badging on these.

OP
OP
D

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
I like to advertise what I paid for! I wanted a 4x4, paid extra for it, and I want everyone to know, lol! Just the uppity snob in me, I guess.

OP
OP
D

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
This is the case. Arizona shows about 12 stations around Phoenix, Tuscon maybe 3.
Minneapolis? About every other intersection.
Chicago? Roughly 9 for each bad pizza place in the city. (I've tried to try them all)

Check out the interactive map below. For people like me here in the midwest, we are puzzled by the confusion. But I completely understand when its new to someone else, the map pretty much explains why.

https://afdc.energy.gov/fuels/ethanol_locations.html#/find/nearest?fuel=E85
Well, in the Phoenix metro area of Maricopa County, we love our required gas blends of summer and winter fuel (sarcasm). Similar to California, but different formulations. Gotta say, the skies around Phoenix have been so much clearer during Covid lockdown, so much less traffic.

OP
OP
D

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
Haha, I don't need a giant banner, nothing tacky, that's why I was looking for something OEM.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
7996DBE9-A77B-4C6E-9EF5-0B35165BB009.jpeg My 17 Explorer has 4WD emblem with the standard V6 engine option but my 17 Expedition only has XLT and EcoBoost badges.F495B3C1-5272-448F-9CDD-BB33B7C87535.jpeg