8 weeks to order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put in my order today for a Max Platinum.

I’ve been quoted 5-6 month for delivery. I’m in Canada though.

Jeka

Reaction score
I put in my order today for a Max Platinum.

I’ve been quoted 5-6 month for delivery. I’m in Canada though.
Wow! I thought my 4 months are way too long :) BTW, my delivery date pushed from mid April to the end of April... (ordered in December).
and now I cannot track my order on cotus anymore... looks like server issue.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL. I'd tell them to eat a bag.

I was thinking of just getting a Navigator for the extra $10K, but that is a 12 month wait. Canadian dealers only get a certain amount of allocations unlike the US dealers.

I am used to waiting. The last car I ordered, a 2014 MB E63 Wagon and that was a 15 month wait as I put in my order before the order banks were open.

Until it shows up, my 2010 F150 FX4 will continue chugging along.

I am already starting to look at mods. Raptor Steering wheel has me intrigued.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BTW, anyone having issues with cotus.ford.com? I've been getting Error 500 when trying to search my VIN. It used to work just fine.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
*Finally* got an estimated delivery date via COTUS for early May. Almost 17 weeks after I placed my deposit.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Insane. I am glad I keep searching for an exact match in stock vs waiting for my custom build.

OP
OP
S

Stout

Reaction score
*Finally* got an estimated delivery date via COTUS for early May. Almost 17 weeks after I placed my deposit.

The problem with 17 weeks is by that point I'll start thinking maybe I should wait for the 19s.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The problem with 17 weeks is by that point I'll start thinking maybe I should wait for the 19s.
We need it to pull our new-to-us travel trailer this summer. The fall-back was to find a perfect match our of state somewhere and have to travel to get it. Our original hope in ordering it in January was to have it in the quoted-by-all-the-dealers 6-8 weeks and be able to take it somewhere sunny for spring break...