A/C Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a 2019 Expy that the air conditioner is acting up. On full blast and temperature set to the lowest setting, it is blowing very low (not a lot of air coming out of the vent) and warm/ambient air temperature. It occurs on occasions so it is not always acting up and during the cold season we don't really experience it since it is not hot but now it is spring and getting warmer. The Expy has 29,000 miles on it and the cabin filter has already been replaced. Anyone having this issue? My 3 year manufacturer warranty ends in August so I want to make sure Ford fixes it. It's already been to the dealership twice (basically once every year).

Kristen Pate

Reaction score
Just found this. Our 2019 has started doing the same. Starts like it's cold but slowly warms, and sometimes we put it on max or highest fan and it sounds loud, but air isn't really blowing all that hard. Did you figure out what it was??

OP
OP
K

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
Yes, took it to the same Ford dealership I've been going to for this issue in June and they finally diagnosed it. They are replacing the condenser and the evaporator. Took a month and a half to get the parts in and I'm finally taking it back tomorrow, Aug 15th. The last part arrived last Fri Aug 12th. I'm guessing if it wasn't within warranty this would have costed at least 1 or 2 grand easy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69