Alex on Autos review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I asked my friend who’s a psychiatrist and she said that ppl like you are her favorite to work with. Coloring books, pop up books, shapes, and a lot of fun stuff she gets to help them learn about
Seeing that I’m a full time stay at home dad with two boys under the age of 2 these activities are right up my alley and something I spend a LOT of time with. In fact, anything more challenging then staying in the lines of a coloring book just might be more than my tired brain could handle.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing that I’m a full time stay at home dad with two boys under the age of 2 these activities are right up my alley and something I spend a LOT of time with. In fact, anything more challenging then staying in the lines of a coloring book just might be more than my tired brain could handle.

Artie this is unrelated and no hate to Jski, but you handle what could turn into arguments very well and stay composed, I respect that. Too many of us get our feathers ruffled and blow up, keeping a sense of humor and not letting it get to you is a good trait. I suppose I’ll go watch this review now maybe?

Last edited:

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well what do I do ,J Ski is at it agian He did delete his post . He said he was hacked ,so do I delete his account because I have to protect the forum from hackers. So J Ski do I delete you or bann you for your post ( even though you delete I still can read it)

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Well what do I do ,J Ski is at it agian He did delete his post . He said he was hacked ,so do I delete his account because I have to protect the forum from hackers. So J Ski do I delete you or bann you for your post ( even though you delete I still can read it)
Couple of my buddies thought it would be funny to try to get me banned again after they found out it happened last time. They know I’m on here daily and they had my old password. Do what you need to do