Am I correct that there are NO aftermarket Headlights ( Anzo, Spyder ) for 2015-2017 Expedition EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris Frizzell

Reaction score
I have looked everywhere... Is there not an aftermarket Headlight replacement for the 2015-2017 Expedition EL? Also has anyone replaced the bulbs with LED to match the factory LED fog lights? I cannot stand the 2 different light temperatures.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere... Is there not an aftermarket Headlight replacement for the 2015-2017 Expedition EL? Also has anyone replaced the bulbs with LED to match the factory LED fog lights? I cannot stand the 2 different light temperatures.
You gotta use the search button on here,man. There’s at least 15 different headlight threads that will answer all your questions before we start another one

OP
OP
C

Chris Frizzell

Reaction score
Honestly why do you care if there is another Thread? HA Also there are Zero threads I can find in this forum full of 1999 Expeditions.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Honestly why do you care if there is another Thread? HA Also there are Zero threads I can find in this forum full of 1999 Expeditions.
Bc others care too if you read the threads. There shouldn’t be any thread in this particular forum for 1999 Ex’s as this is a 3rd gen forum

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No

Although the aftermarkets kinda suck anyway, their decorative LED and CCFL gimmicks tend to burn out, and the lenses cloud up