Amber LED Pod Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Railroadmam

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted amber led pod fog lights on the bumper of the 2018 or 2019 expy?

OP
OP
Railroadmam

Railroadmam

Reaction score
Has anyone connected iPad to Fordplay entertainment screens to watch Netflix or Amazon Prime?

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone connected iPad to Fordplay entertainment screens to watch Netflix or Amazon Prime?

We use a 4K ROKU + stick in the HDMI port connected to a wifi hotspot on one of the other devices in the vehicle. Before that I used a 4th gen 4K Apple TV but the ROKU is easier with less wires and such. I don't think the iPad will output video from apps without the HDMI adapter plus those apps are locked down for airplay/video output I believe.

I've streamed videos and photos stored on the idevice to the screens using the ford play app. You can stream from the monitors to an idevice via multicast.

The ford play app won't give you the source to do what you are asking over wifi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Railroadmam

Railroadmam

Reaction score
Thanks. Purchased Apple lighting to digital av adapter. Connected to iPad and was able to watch Amazon Prime, Netflix and DirecTV. I'm set for any road trip now...