Anti-Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so is it a good brand?

It's as good or better than Eibach in my opinion, I had some eibach products in the late 90s and they were ok but not even close to the quality I've got out of Hellwig. I've run their bigwig on my truck and it's a beast. Just remember that there is a lot more to a sway bar then just diameter.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's as good or better than Eibach in my opinion, I had some eibach products in the late 90s and they were ok but not even close to the quality I've got out of Hellwig. I've run their bigwig on my truck and it's a beast. Just remember that there is a lot more to a sway bar then just diameter.

yes...as good

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes...as good

I would say better since Eibach stopped manufacturing theirs. If they spent all that money doing R&D work and then quit manufacturing them, my service background says there is more than likely a defect or deficiency for them to stop manufacturing after their initial costs were expended.

Remember it's not just the diameter that makes the swaybar work, it's metallurgy, size, solid vs hollow and mounting points.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or maybe it wasn't worth to continue to make it...not enough sales to put effort into any further...there are a lot of drop kits for chevy...ford...dodge...the responses I get from the companies that I email is that there isn't enough demand for them to venture out...so with that being said...looking at all the other products they make theyre prob going where the trend is...prime example...out of the thousands of members on here...from looking at the time that I've been a member...almost 5 years...I can only recall about 5 other ppl doing this mod...and im on here everyday...read every post...so turn that into big picture for a company...0.001% have done this mod...i'd canx it too

ExpeditionUser

Reaction score
Eibach is a reputable company, and so is Hellwig. I am sure that Eibach stopped production due to lack of sales. I don't think with the amount of great products Eibach turns out, that they would have botched a simple sway bar. Also Eibach wouldn't be the first company I've heard of discontinuing a line of products due to lack of demand. i.e. Gibson (The headers for my model year).