Any 1-2 Inch Rear Coil Spacer Lifts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, I have the dreaded shock oil leak on one of the rears, and looks like the front. I just purchased the 5100 shocks: can't you bump up the ring on those or are you looking for more than that? (I know you have some posts about it, but can't find the relevant one at the moment).

OP
OP
Expedition Dave

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am as high as I can get on my Bilsteins. I am looking at the Rough Country 3-inch lift (coils front and 2-inch spacer in the rear).
I want to keep the Bilsteins in the rear, but If I use the spacer will have to adjust them down so as not to look too butt high or strike the frame .
I would rather just add the smallest spacer available and keep the Bilstreins as high as possible.

Last edited:

1badhabit

Reaction score
I am as high as I can get on my Bilsteins. I am looking at the Rough Country 3-inch lift (coils front and 3 inch spacer in the rear).
I want to keep the Bilsteins in the rear, but If I use the spacer will have to adjust them down so as not to look too butt high or strike the frame .
I would rather just add the smallest spacer available and keep the Bilstreins as high as possible.
Rough country states the rear spacer gives 2" lift, not 3".

OP
OP
Expedition Dave

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are several reasons I do not want my truck "leveled" and prefer the slightly nose down rake. From aeros, to handling, to towing, to loaded with gear, etc. If your truck is 100% leveled when it is stopped, under accelration and engine load/torque it can actually nose up a bit as well...

I am 2x2 inches now, and want to raise the nose but raise the rear equally as well.