Any Fender Flares out there??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SO61

Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 Expedition recently an have been amazed that no one has a fender flare kit for such a popular SUV? Yes, I saw the Bajaforged $1000k kit but nothing from Bushwacker or any of the others? I know there was a post a while back, but I wanted to ask again if anyone has found a company that makes an affordable fender flare? Thanks!

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 Expedition recently an have been amazed that no one has a fender flare kit for such a popular SUV? Yes, I saw the Bajaforged $1000k kit but nothing from Bushwacker or any of the others? I know there was a post a while back, but I wanted to ask again if anyone has found a company that makes an affordable fender flare? Thanks!
I searched everywhere last summer and at that time the only custom fit kit I could find was Baja Forged - I have one on order. Everything else was a rubber lip that had to be formed.

moez

Reaction score
I searched everywhere last summer and at that time the only custom fit kit I could find was Baja Forged - I have one on order. Everything else was a rubber lip that had to be formed.
Have you received them?
Any pics of them installed and how easy are they to install?

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought fender flares were just made for Rusty Dodge fenders to hide the rust.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01