Anybody using one of these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transporter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is anybody using one of these?

https://www.inspireuplift.com/products/car-high-pressure-cleaning-tool

I picked one up on a Black Friday Internet Sales for $24.95 including shipping. The thing actually does what it says. My only issue will be spare parts as there seems to be no place/way to order them and there are no instructions on how much or what to use as liquid cleaners.

Currently for cleaning the door, hood, and lift agate gaps and for cleaning the pine and oak black off the roof of the truck I am using a diluted solution of Simple Green. So my additional questions would be what solution would you guys use to clean a cloth interior or a leather interior, clean the dash and plastic areas, the wheels, and engine bay? I diluted some Meguiars interior cleaner down and it seems to do well on dash and interior plastic.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never seen such a thing, but have cleaned many cloth seats & headliners with a simple $5 blow nozzle, couple rags, and whatever spray cleaner you prefer. This gadget seems to solve a non-existent problem?

My favorite interior, plastic, and door gap cleaning/detailing gimmick has to be my McCollogh steam machine. Its incredible for really dirty messes, but not worth the time and effort on quick routine upkeep.

For $25 it sounds like a good tool for minimal money. One that I suspect I'd use a few times before stashing it away, never to be seen again. Looking at you, Mothers Power Cone.

chart75

Reaction score
Is anybody using one of these?

https://www.inspireuplift.com/products/car-high-pressure-cleaning-tool

I picked one up on a Black Friday Internet Sales for $24.95 including shipping. The thing actually does what it says. My only issue will be spare parts as there seems to be no place/way to order them and there are no instructions on how much or what to use as liquid cleaners.

Currently for cleaning the door, hood, and lift agate gaps and for cleaning the pine and oak black off the roof of the truck I am using a diluted solution of Simple Green. So my additional questions would be what solution would you guys use to clean a cloth interior or a leather interior, clean the dash and plastic areas, the wheels, and engine bay? I diluted some Meguiars interior cleaner down and it seems to do well on dash and interior plastic.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Never seen one either. Not sure I would use it on leather but what about the solution for the Bissell Little Green Machine (Professional Spot and Stain solution for Portable Cleaners)?

WesT

Reaction score
Go to Lowes and get some Folex...then toss everything else away!

Geargambler

Reaction score
optimum power clean is my choice for an APC. A stem cleaner would be awesome! I've had good luck with just my shop vac, a drill brush, and my favorite ingredient - time.