anyone have exhaust soundclip/video?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no not being a smart ass. i was just sending you a link with tons of videos of expeditions exhausts.

Yea.. Sorry about that... Lol on my phone it doesnt look like a link lol.. Deff was a great help i was on there checking them out... My only prob theres not many ppl that do anything to the 4.6l :-( how different are the two? Is it only a lil different or a huge difference? :sorry::sorry::sorry: <--did i say it enough? Lol

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
*****! Before all it showed was "exhaust videos" now that i changed the view its a whole link.. When u guys see it is it a whole web address or is it jus a link that says exhaust videos?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine just says Exhaust Videos, but the text is lighter than the normal text. It is hard to tell the difference and i can see how it was missed on a phone. I do not think there is a huge difference between the 4.6L and 5.4L. I am pretty sure that Mudryder18 (the 2nd exhaust vid I put up, and my personal favorite) is a 4.6L. Only real difference is a little power and torque gain between the two and some problems that happen on one and not the other. You will see essentially the same sound from either engine.

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine just says Exhaust Videos, but the text is lighter than the normal text. It is hard to tell the difference and i can see how it was missed on a phone. I do not think there is a huge difference between the 4.6L and 5.4L. I am pretty sure that Mudryder18 (the 2nd exhaust vid I put up, and my personal favorite) is a 4.6L. Only real difference is a little power and torque gain between the two and some problems that happen on one and not the other. You will see essentially the same sound from either engine.

Thanks man.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mudryder has the 5.4. and its straight pipe with huge tips. thats why its so loud! there really isnt much difference between the two. my exhaust is just as loud as flybyracings. its all sound preference people want. the same muffler on the 4.6 and 5.4 will sound pretty much the same.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so straight pipe is diff than flowmaster? does that mean no muffler?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah straight pipe usually means no cats or mufflers, but with the newer trucks, its kind of become just no mufflers.

Panda I was reading the comments on that youtube vid and he mentions its a 4.6L to a guy. Otherwise I would have figured it to be the 5.4 as well... Thing is loud.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker