Anyone here has access to the Ford window stickers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't seem to find any working sites right now....

VIN

1FMJU2AT2JEA23339

John650

Reaction score
I called Ford customer service and they emailed me a copy of the window sticker.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I called Ford customer service and they emailed me a copy of the window sticker.

Still happen to have the number you called?

I emailed the main customer service address last year when I bought mine and was told they no longer provide them.

LRNAD90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've noticed Expeditions listed for sale with Ford Dealerships almost always have an Original Window sticker Image/PDf with the Ad. Makes me think any dealer can look them up and print them off..

John650

Reaction score
Still happen to have the number you called?

I emailed the main customer service address last year when I bought mine and was told they no longer provide them.

I called the 800 number on the website. I did it for both Ford & Lincoln when I was shopping vehicles. I ended up with a Navigator.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Why would you want one? The prices on them are inflated, subject to negotiation and rebates. The price changes for X-plan and other discounts. The dealer does not pay that price. My 2011 factory order, had my name on the sticker. I found it in storage pocket, behind the passenger seat.

Last edited:

Anubis

Reaction score
I called them and they referred me to one of their other Ford show sites. They wanted 25 buck for a copy.