anyone use monroe sensa trac shock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firefighter407

Reaction score
Has anyone use monroe sensa trac shocks on their expy? or should i just get the gas matics? they're going on a 99 expediton E.B. mainly driven on the highway.

Any other suggestions?

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
yes i use monroe sensa trac shocks and im going to swich them to Bilstine
its like they lost something after 17,000 miles.

Bart Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What shocks are people running

Its time for me to replace my shocks on my 01 Expy, what are you guys useing,Pros and cons?? if any! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I am in LOVE with my Rancho RS 9000 adjustable shocks. When I ordered them it came with the MyRide wireless controler and it rocks. With the touch of a button I can completely change the way the truck rides.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
The adjustable RS9000 shocks themselves cost $80 each (after some hunting around on the net) and the MyRide was free, but if you had to actually purchase it you're going to spend about $200. The MyRide comes with a compressor, controller box and the remote, along with all the tubing and wiring needed.

You can still adjust the shocks manually, if you don't get the MyRide, you just have to turn the knob on each shock individually.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't get monroe sensa trac shocks, they are a cheap shock that won't last long or perform well. All the repair shops try to push these because they get them for a low cost and then overcharge the customers. Go with bilstein HD's or the Rancho RS series, I don't know about Rancho but Bilstein's have a life time warranty and definitely improve handling.