Apple Car Play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69mach1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
What is the best radio to get with Apple Car Play
03 EB

4mal

Reaction score
I just put a Pioneer AVH-1550NEX in my 2008 and I’ve got Apple CarPlay, plus my gauges, Bluetooth phone and backup camera

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't really go wrong with Pioneer, but almost all new aftermarket head units are Apple Car Play compatible. I'd pick a double din Nav unit and some good speakers. Actually take a look at the Avin universal head unit. I have two of them in other vehicles and they are superb. They're Android based but offer both Car Play and Apple Play dongles, and WiFi as well. Which hardly any other brands offer. I'm seriously considering replacing my old Pioneer nav unit with an Avin unit. Just gotta hide it from the wife till I install it.

Avin Avant Head Units

Last edited:

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That or Kenwood . Double din Nav for sure. Large screen looks so much nicer. Will be adding front & rear cameras to mine before long. I have the DDX9705S has been great!! Screen fully fills the old stereo spot.
Mine is about 2 years old but you can probably get for less than I paid
DDX9705S at Crutchfield