Auxiliary Power Plug Wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trjc3rd

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Expedition EL. My center console auxiliary power outlet as well as the outlet in the cargo area aren't working. Ive checked all the fuses and they were good but replaced them anyway. I'm going to replace both outlets instead of playing whack a mole trying to figure out why they're not working. I found the power outlet, ring, and cover no problem. But what I need are the wires to connect them. Does anybody know the OEM part number for them or an aftermarket alternative? I looked on the Ford parts webpage, that's where I found the other parts, but couldn't seem to find the wiring stuff. Thanks.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Expedition EL. My center console auxiliary power outlet as well as the outlet in the cargo area aren't working. Ive checked all the fuses and they were good but replaced them anyway. I'm going to replace both outlets instead of playing whack a mole trying to figure out why they're not working. I found the power outlet, ring, and cover no problem. But what I need are the wires to connect them. Does anybody know the OEM part number for them or an aftermarket alternative? I looked on the Ford parts webpage, that's where I found the other parts, but couldn't seem to find the wiring stuff. Thanks.
We had the same problem on our 2008 and never fixed it. Curious though how we could've. Subd.

OP
OP
trjc3rd

trjc3rd

Reaction score
I really hope I can fix this. I have so much stuff that I want to use those outlets for. I don't understand how they could both went bad when the one on the dash works just fine. I really don't want to take it to the dealership to have them fix the problem, but if worse comes to worse I may have to.