Back in a Expy EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all I just bought another Expy EL today after a short stint of trying a 7.3 Excursion. I got a 2010 Limited 4x4 with 104,*** miles. I won't be the Excursion down one bit cause I love the 7.3 but it is meant for a certain person who needs it and I missed my previous Expy EL and didn't really need the diesel. Anyways when I got to the dealer to buy the Expy I noticed it was missing the front cover for the cargo management area in the floor under the divider tray. Can someone please post a pic of what the lid looks like so I can try and source one or let me know if the have a black one they can sell. The dealer called the P.O. with no luck and a new one cost too much for them to replace so I am on my own. Thanks in advance and glad to be back.

IMG_20170128_130742.jpg

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
0702tr_68_z%2B2007_ford_expedition_limited%2Brear_cargo_space.jpg

I assumed you meant the removable cover, but either way they are $400 each from Ford, which is ludicrous. I would just make one.

OP
OP
tpndrcn

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ManUpOrShutUp
Thanks for the pic ,I was actually referring to the one under the divider tray,if you could lift it up and show me what it looks like that would be awesome.

OP
OP
tpndrcn

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ManUpOrShutUp I was referring to this area under the divider. My 08 had a cover over it when you put the divider up, did they change this in the newer models? If you can please take a picture of yours so I can compare.

IMG_20170129_110146.jpg

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ManUpOrShutUp I was referring to this area under the divider. My 08 had a cover over it when you put the divider up, did they change this in the newer models? If you can please take a picture of yours so I can compare.

View attachment 18839

They must have. I've got an '11 and looked at a couple '10s back when I bought this one. The divider is the cover so when it's up that area is uncovered.

OP
OP
tpndrcn

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ManUpOrShutUp ok so i am not missing a cover then. I don't really like that change because if you put the divider up and put stuff underneath it , it allows for another dirt trap or hearing whatever you have in the storage bin rattle.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Junkyard it

I got a full interior (leather seats console door cards headliner handles covers etc) for 1500 and felt I paid way TOO MUCH

That that thingie which I didnt even install yet costs 400 bucks...is kinda shocking
0702tr_68_z%2B2007_ford_expedition_limited%2Brear_cargo_space.jpg

I assumed you meant the removable cover, but either way they are $400 each from Ford, which is ludicrous. I would just make one.