BCM Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 exp

Reaction score
The body control module! Bcm is your fuse box! Itself

OP
OP
DAVID GATES

DAVID GATES

Reaction score
Correct.i had to have that repaired because of a faulty soldering on the fuel pump relay yeah the BCM I believe is behind the fuse box itself

OP
OP
DAVID GATES

DAVID GATES

Reaction score
It's funny this all brings me back to my original question where is my BCM body control module located on my 06 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford makes no reference to a BCM in either their owners manual shop manuals or parts manuals

The owners manual calls the fuse box a fuse box
The service manuals call the fuse box a SMART JUNCTION BOX
The parts manual refer to the fuse box as a fuse panel
I have yet to see the fuse box referred to as a BCM in any Ford Manuals

Ford does not use a BCM in any 1st or 2nd gen. expeditions and I would almost bet in none of the 3rd gen expys although that I am not 100% sure of the 3rd gens.

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What you refer to as a BCM being behind the fuse box is also wrong. However there is a VSM Vehicle Security Module (NKA a BCM) mounted above the Smart Junction Box AKA fuse box (NKA a BCM)

NKA=NOT KNOWN AS

OP
OP
DAVID GATES

DAVID GATES

Reaction score
This works the heating venting and air conditioning I went to AutoZone this morning and Cardone has a part they call the body control module

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When you find it let's us know. I looked at 2 different vendor wiring diagrams and none state it having a bcm on the diagrams.

If you are looking for the module that controls the auto ac it is located in the center of the dash and called the EATC module.