BCM SOFTWARE update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alhasawi

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a friend who has FDRS and he put my VIN number to check if there are any updates for my car modules and it showed that there is a BCM software update
I went to the dealer and they told me that ford is not recommending to do these updates unless there is a problem in your car and that made me think why ford put an update in their system under my VIN if they don’t recommend it
Could anyone tell me is that true Ford don’t recommend these updates which is VIN specific updates

Best regards

XeBeast

Reaction score
Because the dealership doesn’t get paid to do the update.
They will do the update free of charge and without asking you, when you have it in for other service.

OP
OP
alhasawi

alhasawi

Reaction score
they never do it here and the updates stack up then there is no way to update them all as this takes a long long time
But when i talk to them they keep saying that Ford does not recommend those updates
I have no idea why Ford spend all the time and money just for not recommending the updates

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire