Sync 4 update manifest Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alhasawi

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can help me with my sync 4 with maps update to APIM module update
Everytime i update that module using FDRS it gives me manifest error
People told me to look for Ford software engineer to fix that issue unfortunately here where i live we have none

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can help me with my sync 4 with maps update to APIM module update
Everytime i update that module using FDRS it gives me manifest error
People told me to look for Ford software engineer to fix that issue unfortunately here where i live we have none
Fully licensed version of FDRS? What cable are you using? Need a screenshot of the exact message, and are the other modules up to date. Normally Sync 4 is a USB Drive driven up date from FDRS.

OP
OP
alhasawi

alhasawi

Reaction score
My FDRS is fully licensed and its up to date i am using mongoose cable and all the modules are up to date and i know the APIM is a USB drive once the app asked me to remove the USB and put it in the car i do so and once i do that i get USB error
I live in the middle east
I think it needs a manifest to overcome that error

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, but FDRS should generate that Manifest. Try a different USB Drive. I have had the best luck with ones formatted FAT32, or at minimum EXFAT. Also, don't use huge drives. Also, don't use an external HDD or SSD. It needs to be a flash Drive. I typically use a 16GB or 32GB PNY USB 3 Flash drive.

OP
OP
alhasawi

alhasawi

Reaction score
It wont generate that manifest in the middle east only in the usa thats why i am looking for someone to help

OP
OP
alhasawi

alhasawi

Reaction score
Yes, but FDRS should generate that Manifest. Try a different USB Drive. I have had the best luck with ones formatted FAT32, or at minimum EXFAT. Also, don't use huge drives. Also, don't use an external HDD or SSD. It needs to be a flash Drive. I typically use a 16GB or 32GB PNY USB 3 Flash drive.
Could you check ur private msgs pls

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett