Bench for buckets??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s a ‘15. There is an extra hole but it doesn’t go all the way thru.

You may find that it does. I learned this the hard way on my 2009 when mice got in through that hole. Looking at it from above, you can't tell it doesn't go all the way through. I checked it out using a flashlight at night. From just the right angle, I could see the driveway under the truck! Needless to say, I plugged that hole fast!

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You may find that it does. I learned this the hard way on my 2009 when mice got in through that hole. Looking at it from above, you can't tell it doesn't go all the way through. I checked it out using a flashlight at night. From just the right angle, I could see the driveway under the truck! Needless to say, I plugged that hole fast!

Tried that with the flashlight, never saw the light underneath. Wiggled my finger around in there and it seems pretty solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Might want to plug it anyway just in case. It's possible they made a change to the floor in 2015. Then again, it's also possible it's the same as before. In that case, vermin and exhaust fumes can get in through that hole.

MidwestBoater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks sixsix, great pictures. I'm doing this, I never have 3 across the 2nd row anyway.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks sixsix, great pictures. I'm doing this, I never have 3 across the 2nd row anyway.

Me neither, plus it makes it easier for the kids to get back to the 3rd row.

I highly suggest the husky 3rd row liner to cover the screws and ugly patch left over from taking the seat out. I tried using the oem carpeted mats to cover it but they never stayed in place. And the screws do stick out a little bit when you put them back in. With the husky liner in place you can’t tell it was ever there.

MidwestBoater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered it. Seat removal is in the plans for this evening. Thanks again for sharing the pictures, it was a huge help.

Me neither, plus it makes it easier for the kids to get back to the 3rd row.

I highly suggest the husky 3rd row liner to cover the screws and ugly patch left over from taking the seat out. I tried using the oem carpeted mats to cover it but they never stayed in place. And the screws do stick out a little bit when you put them back in. With the husky liner in place you can’t tell it was ever there.

Jsuper

Reaction score
Interesting! Is this a '15-'17 model? The floor looks slightly different than the older '07-'14 models. For example, I don't see the "extra" hole underneath the middle seat that causes problems when the seat is removed.
Where did you get the mat?