Best location for sub box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, sorry it took me so long to post in this thread...

Anyway, I've got two twelves behind my third row seat with no issues. I picked up the box from ebay for like 60 or 70 bucks less than a year ago. If you go that route, search ebay for a daul twelve, sealed, truck style wedge box. It's designed to be used in pickups, but fits perfectly behind the 3rd row in my 1st gen. Just double check the dimensions before you order (make sure the box fits and the box works with the subs). I can help you find it, if you need help.

Anyway, if you can wait a week or two (I'm in Italy currently and will be home in 9 days), I can look into shipping costs and sell you my box if you are interested. I'm looking to redesign my system and you are looking for a box that fits perfectly, so its a win for both of us. It's in perfect shape and less than a year old. I'll look into shipping prices and give you a price if you want. Let me know what you think. Hope it all works out for you.