Best Price for Ford ESP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check with your local dealer, but I just ran 3 quotes from Lombard, Flood, and Zeigler for a 2019 Expedition 4WD within 12 months of new and less than 12,000 miles. I included 1st day rental, key services, and interior/exterior lighting (all three are included in the standard contract if you look at it, the online sites delete those and make you add them back) for a 7 year / 125,000 mile contract.

Lombard was $2494, Flood was $2105, and Zeigler was $2305. Lombard and Zeigler both look like they offer the 12 month/0% financing through Budco (the national Ford ESP financing provider). Flood looks like it is just pay all by credit card.

I bought mine from my Lincoln dealer who sells them at invoice + $100 and does the Budco financing as a service to their customers. It was $2105, same as Flood. So if you want to know what invoice is, check Flood Ford's price, then subtract $100 and remember all the standard contracts include the 1st day rental, lighting, and key services.

theoneneo

Reaction score
I bought my from Ziegler a couple of months ago. They were the cheapest for me with coupon code “payinfull” ($250 off) when paying in full. Or you can use code “75” to get $75 off with 12 months 0% financing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought locally, not from Flood. If you want to check prices it is floodfordesp.com. Get the flood price, call you local dealer and see if they will match.