Big Region

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh wow!

Someone local to me. On all the boards I have beeen a member of, that's a first.

Nice to make you're acquaintance.

Want to help me change my plugs and COPs bext week???

heh ;-)

gigantapithic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh wow!

Someone local to me. On all the boards I have beeen a member of, that's a first.

Nice to make you're acquaintance.

Want to help me change my plugs and COPs bext week???

heh ;-)

Lol, missed this one.
Dumped my expy after countless problems. :(
Was an 50 EB.
Now looking at 2011/12s a limited or limited max
Although now wondering if I want to tie up that much cash.
Also thinking about a suburban, Yukon, Armada, and just recently saw an 07 navigator for 10k less than the above mentioned vehicles. (120k vs 55-80k for the others).
Although the Navy seems to have a lot of silver panels on the inside which look a bit dated.

Anyway, apologies for missing your post. HOpe your plugs and COPs were changed :)

What area are you in? I'm in NW.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
heh, no problem.

So few posts in this section that they are easy to miss.

Sorry to hear the previous truck was such a pain in the rear, but that happens. If you do decide to go with a Yuck-on or equivalent :wink: be very careful if it is equiped with those damned electronically controlled shocks. A guy at work had them go out in his (sorry, not sure what year) and the shop stuck him with a bill of just over $4,000 to replace the rear pair.

And SW myself. Not too far from Westhills

gigantapithic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
heh, no problem.

So few posts in this section that they are easy to miss.

Sorry to hear the previous truck was such a pain in the rear, but that happens. If you do decide to go with a Yuck-on or equivalent :wink: be very careful if it is equiped with those damned electronically controlled shocks. A guy at work had them go out in his (sorry, not sure what year) and the shop stuck him with a bill of just over $4,000 to replace the rear pair.

And SW myself. Not too far from Westhills

Thanks - leaning towards an 12 burb, with 90k on it.

LT - Z71, no electronic shocks, or electronic air suspension.
Off road suspension package, HD trailering package, oil cooler, tranny cooler, locking rear diff, brake controller, 3.42 rear axel ratio, etc.

Bought the 05 expy with 155k. So hopefully this is a newer, better engine, 70k or 3 years left on warranty, certified, coming from dealer, etc.

Maybe we'll get a few more snow storms and if I get the vehicle I'll get to plow around through some deep snow before spring hits (June) haha.

Hoping to find a trailer and get out to BC or something at least once or twice before the real summer (July / August). Hoping to haul it out to Tofino in the late summer/early fall.