Big Region

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah thats on the books for this fall, doing 15% all around (ontop of the factory tint) the rear quarters are completely blacked out now with the stereo

Sweet. I rocked 15% all around on a civic I had bought from Ontario... until 2 years later when a cop here in Qc pulled me over and gave me 48 hours to remove the front tints (law says the fronts have to be 70% clear).

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet. I rocked 15% all around on a civic I had bought from Ontario... until 2 years later when a cop here in Qc pulled me over and gave me 48 hours to remove the front tints (law says the fronts have to be 70% clear).

Yeah that sucks, my integra had 2% all around an 8"ish "vison" on the windsheild. I never got pulled over once, well at least not for the tint

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks, my integra had 2% all around an 8"ish "vison" on the windsheild. I never got pulled over once, well at least not for the tint

Wow 2%... they'd bring the SWAT on you over here, LOL. Even at 15% the cop that pulled me over was pissed as hell that he was unable to see inside the car.
I was like "dude, this is a civic hybrid, who the **** did you expect to see inside, Al Capone??".

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just joined up, so thought I'd give a shout out to those other Canucks here on the board

Southern Alta myself, so know we know there are at least 2 members here in the Prov. :)

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool, definately not that far off. Cow-gary myself.

But truth be told, I would love to get out of the city. I am sick of the 'big' city BS, and would like to get back to a smaller town, unfortunately my work kind of requires me to be in the big city.

In fact, my employer has threatened me with transfering me to an even bigger city, but South of the border :eek:

But that might be ok too, at least I wouldn't have to deal with snow anymore down in the deep South of Tx...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have 15% on rear doors and back...plus 5% all around (on top of 15% for rear doors and back) and i have 35% on windshield with a 5% visor strip