big wheels=big smiles... but what about at the pump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you also have to take the amount of rubber into account. if you buy 20's with rubber-band tires, it shouldnt affect your mileage too bad. but if you throw some meat on those 20's, you can expect single digits!

That has been my argument, but when we went from 20's, weren't even oversized, back to stock 16's, we noticed a pretty decent mpg increase. 50-70 miles per fill up.

Wife hated them.. thought they looked too... how to describe it w/o using ethinicity :)badidea:) for description... ? Too busy and too much chrome for her taste?

That works.

On Edit, Alaskan and I had a similar experience.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and I do have a superchipps programmer a guy gave me but its vin locked.... trying to get it unlocked now.... super chips said they would do it for $99 but damn lol

thats better than paying $200 on the website/program...when i got mine...there was a $200 multi-car option to allow to use on more than one truck...so thats a deal...or just buy another one brand new...i have the vortex 1950...$400

OP
OP
callee11

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats better than paying $200 on the website/program...when i got mine...there was a $200 multi-car option to allow to use on more than one truck...so thats a deal...or just buy another one brand new...i have the vortex 1950...$400
Yeah its not too bad of a deal but the guy who gave it to me is trying to get ahold of the old guy who bought his truck to see if we can just download it back off his truck so it will b unlocked