Body lift installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I picked up my body lift on Thursday from 4wheelparts. I took the seats and carpet out friday. It was supposed to rain all weekend here but with this being my only free weekend in a while I borrowed an ez-up from a friend. I went out in the rain Saturday morning and got started. I got really lucky as the rain let up after 30 minutes and held off all weekend. The install went very smooth and I only encountered one problem. The very front left stock body bushing bolt stripped and locked up tight. With no other option and seeing how I had to drill out the threads anyways I cut the head of the bold to allow me to jack the body off the frame. With a pipe wrench, a vice and some wd-40 I was able to get the bolt free. Other than that everything went smooth. Ill take some more pictures this week but here are a few from the install and a couple from after.

7360efb8.jpg

711c88bd.jpg

a4f66e3e.jpg

e5bf3def.jpg

e0dd8af2.jpg

1429173f.jpg

2a17d00c.jpg

69e5bee5.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SWEET! looks great. was that trouble bolt the first one you did? it always seems to be for me. it makes me not want to finish anything when that happens. haha anyways looks great. im not jelly about that. i have other plans i want to do with my expy!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that sucks! o well. glad to see you got it all done. looks great. and can you finally just pick what lights you're going to run on top? haha every time you upload a new picture they change from 4-5-2-1-6. haha

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, it was the last bolt! I thought i was in the clear and then it locked up:/

Looks great. That's what you get for thinking you were in the clear. Now for bigger tires

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk