Borla Touring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevens4x

Reaction score
It’s taking so long to get a good exhaust for our Maxs, I don’t get it. I like a quiet ride but with a little grunt. I’ve added some goodies to mine, down pipes, turbo adapters, cai, mega cooler, 5*tune and now I have a super low grunt but I’m the only one that notices it. 0-60 under 5 btw . Imo the Borla touring sounds the best for any EB, not loud at all, no drone, just enough. Head over to this youtube vid and give it a thumbs up then head to the Max comment and give the Borla reply a thumbs down. Maybe if we give enough they’ll see there’s enough interest to give our trucks some tunes :)) Why would a Navi get it before us lol. Maybe also make a comment.

“Borla touring exhaust for the 2018+ Lincoln Navigator”

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you running SPD downpipes and adapters? Reach out to Josh and the guys over at 5*, they put together a various parts for an exhaust that doesn't sound
like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It sounds basically almost stock....Not sure the coin is worth it.
I'm glad mines quiet, I'm getting too old for the noise I think. lol.

JayTee

Reaction score
Agreed.
I just put in a product and/or mule request on their site re catback for the Expe.
Their R&D is apparently 10 exits from me, so will see if they bite on it.

OP
OP
S

Stevens4x

Reaction score
Are you running SPD downpipes and adapters? Reach out to Josh and the guys over at 5*, they put together a various parts for an exhaust that doesn't sound
like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, exactly! Got it all from them. K I will, thanks.

OP
OP
S

Stevens4x

Reaction score
It sounds basically almost stock....Not sure the coin is worth it.
I'm glad mines quiet, I'm getting too old for the noise I think. lol.

Yeah I think it takes stock and amplifies it just a bit. Perfect for me. I’m getting old too lol. But it’s a great sound imo, at least on a f150

2018expyXLT4wd

Reaction score
It’s taking so long to get a good exhaust for our Maxs, I don’t get it. I like a quiet ride but with a little grunt. I’ve added some goodies to mine, down pipes, turbo adapters, cai, mega cooler, 5*tune and now I have a super low grunt but I’m the only one that notices it. 0-60 under 5 btw . Imo the Borla touring sounds the best for any EB, not loud at all, no drone, just enough. Head over to this youtube vid and give it a thumbs up then head to the Max comment and give the Borla reply a thumbs down. Maybe if we give enough they’ll see there’s enough interest to give our trucks some tunes :)) Why would a Navi get it before us lol. Maybe also make a comment.

“Borla touring exhaust for the 2018+ Lincoln Navigator”

Sounds like an old Mazda I had many moons ago

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I talked to borla last March and they said the expedition system was going to production give it a month. Called back two months later and they said production was delayed. That's the last I heard. I have the same basic mods and I'm not sure if change the exhaust more. I have too much fun with it as is.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We are missing 2 cylinders for the exhaust to sound good.
I am a big fan of these motors and their capabilities. My only complaint is inherent due to it being a V6. Any way you try to open up the exhaust (which to a point) is a very good thing for making more power, they sound like complete and utter garbage.
Exhaust note preference is different from person to person and while Borla makes a solid product that sounds terrible. Best I have heard for these rigs yet but you won’t catch one on mine.