Brush Guard people I need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have a brush guard I need some help. I just bought one off of CL but it didn't come with brackets so I need to fab some up. If someone could be so kind to crawl under their truck and take a pic of the brackets I would appreciate it. The brush guard I got is 30" wide at the bottom and that would set that dead center of my frame rails so I need to fab something up.

Thanks

Ps. If I knew who made it I would call the company and order some but there is no name on it

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Too bad you don't live in Texas. I have a gen 1 Westin I would sell ya. But it too does r have the brackets.

OP
OP
Jay87LX

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I already have one w/o the brackets, what do I need another for-lol

Could u take an up close couple of pics for me so I can see if it is a Westin?

OP
OP
Jay87LX

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
compare ur gaurd to mine mine is a westin

I would need to see the bottom and i know on mine the bottom is exactly 30" wide, what width is yours. But otherwise it looks like it but w/o the headlight ends

Last edited:

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i gotta measure it later, it may not be westin if it dosent have the headlight gaurds, so u have just the pushbar part like the cops?