Build sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pics2701

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

l’m buying a used 2014 El Limited and trying to find the build sheet, among other things to confirm if I have tow package and auto leveling suspension.

Anyone know how to easily get build sheet or at least the window sticker? All sites I’ve tried weren’t working…

Thanks

Viper74656

Reaction score
According to the 2014 sales brochure, all 2014 Limiteds have the HD Tow Package as standard equipment. Load Leveling Suspension was an option that was only available added on to the 301A equipment group, which included the moonroof, navigation, and power running boards. If you don't have that package, doesn't look like you can have auto level.

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm going to guess that the 2014 would be the same as my 2008, where the air ride would be very obvious when you look at it if you just lay on the ground behind the rear of vehicle, you'll see if it's coil springs or a solid cylinder type with the strut coming out the bottom; the air ride is auto leveling, so this quick glance underneath will answer that question for you.

Brons2

Reaction score
I thought the standard tow did not include the 7 pin connector in the back either.