Bull bar compatible with 23 Timberline (skid plate)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtccrowder

Reaction score
Has anyone found a simple bull bar that is compatible with the Timberline model (due to the skid plate in relation to the tow hook location)?

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bull bars typically don't allow the front airbags to activate since nothing gets crushed. May save some truck damage at the expense of severe injuries to the passengers.

-- Chuck
Great point. Also I do not understand bull bars. They kill the aero of the car and they kinda look crappy IMO. Maybe on a farm where its used for 100% utility.

OP
OP
jtccrowder

jtccrowder

Reaction score
Thanks but not looking for the large bars that go across the entire front of the vehicle. only looking for the small minimal upside down u-shaped that fits between the frame ends where the tow hooks are located. issue is with the skid plate and the intercooler vs the bar.

FlyTheCourse

Reaction score
Also looking for bull bar with the light bar to fit on the Timberline. Light bar for the deer, bull bar for the parking lots and zombies. Bonus, allows to put the front license plate on without putting holes into the bumper. I am thinking the bull bars that fit the F-150 would work, tow hooks looks like the same. I need to get some measurements to confirm, but if you already figured this out, please update.

Note: Crash bars of any kind do not affect airbag deployment. Airbags deploy based on enertia and not physical contact or crushing.