2023 Timberline Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clifton0369

Reaction score
Hi Group,

2023 Exedition Timberline here, I have been having the most difficult time finding a one piece grille guard for it similar to a Ranch Hand or Westin HDX.

Both Ranch Hand and the Dealership said the one listed on their site would fit...not the case. The attachment point rub the bumper due to approach angle and the lower bar on the guard sits well below the lowest point of the front skid plate.

I wish I would have gotten photos, but I failed..lol..

Anyone found one that both works and is substantial for hitting back country deer at 60 mph in tue early mornings?

jtccrowder

Reaction score
Following. Looking for a bull bar for my Timberline as well and so far no luck. Also seems to be issue with the intercooler location :(

jtccrowder

Reaction score
i have googled for the last several months with no luck. not looking for the huge police style grill guard just the bull bar but cant find anything that fits with the air intakes for the 3.5 turbo unfortunately.

none of their's listed show a fit for the 23's at all. ugh. thanks for the help

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire